Land(s) and Property at 1750 N Anderson Rd Guthrie, OK 73044
- In consideration for receiving permission to be on the property/premises located at 1750 N Anderson Rd Guthrie, OK 73044 owned by Lloyd Roettger, I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue, Roettger Enterprises Incorporated DBA, 8391Cottages at Willow Pond, its shareholders, directors, officers, servants, agents and employees (hereinafter referred to as “releasees”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or relating to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, my employees, subcontractors, guests or anyone else caused by or incidental to my electing to have access to this property/land, or to any property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise, while on or upon the premises, while in transit to or from the premises, or in any place or places connected with the premises. I understand the risks involved in being on this property/premises, and I recognize and agree to accept that any activity/activities involves risk of injury while being on this property/premises, and I assume all risks associated with it, including but not limited to property damage or loss, minor bodily injury, severe bodily injury, and death. I am voluntarily entering onto this property/premises with the knowledge of the risks involved and hereby agree to accept any and all inherent risks of property damage, bodily injury, or death.
- I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with being on the premises, and I am fully aware that there may be risks and hazards unknown to me connected with being on the premises, and I hereby elect to voluntarily be on and upon, to enter upon the above named premises and engage in activities knowing that conditions may be hazardous, or may become hazardous or dangerous to me and my property. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of my being on the premises, whether caused by the negligence of releasees or otherwise.
- I further hereby agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless the releasees and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or costs they may incur due to my being on the premises, whether caused by the negligence of any or all of the releasees, or otherwise.
- It is my express intent that this Release shall bind me, my company or the employer who employs me to furnish services for which I have agreed to enter upon this property/premises, the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue the above named releasees, their family members, officers, servants, agents and employees.
In signing this Release or booking a stay or event, I acknowledge and represent that:
- I have read the foregoing release, understand it, and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed;
- No oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made.
- I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; if I am under eighteen (18) years of age, my parent or guardian may sign this document adding my name to the document.
- I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my and hand seal this day ____of _________________, in the Year ________ or as of the date of booking a stay or event..
Participant Signature: ________________________________
Name Printed: ________________________________
Sworn to before me this ______
Day of ________________, 20____