Reservations and Policies
- Prices include a gourmet breakfast (in your refrigerator with easy preparation instructions) and complimentary beverages stocked in your refrigerator.
- Any reservation is paid for in advance at the time of the booking.
- Cancellations or Changes to your reservation must be made at least 14 days before your stay, wedding, or event.
- Cancellations prior to the cancellation deadline will be rescheduled at a later date at no additional charge or will be refunded at your written request (everything but a 25% cancellation fee).
- If a cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to your expected arrival, the full cost for the entire stay will be charged and is not refundable unless you reschedule for a later date.
- However, if you must change the date of your stay, wedding, or event we will work with you to reschedule at a later date within the next 18 months.
- Full payment by credit card or debit card only. Bring the card with you at check-in.
- It is important to note that we are a Non-smoking property.
- The Cottages are for two adults only. Please honor our request that you invite no guests, children or pets.
- Check-in 4:00 pm-8:00 pm. Check-out Noon.
- We appreciate an approximate arrival time so we are certain to be here to greet you when you arrive.
Click here to view our waiver of liability/hold harmless clause.